Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Creatures of Nashville

This is me holding a caterpillar. I love it so much that I didn' t want to leave it.








                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  


Above, you will see me pointing to a crane fly in the woods.  The next one, I think is a tiger beetle, that is sitting on a post. My mom and dad were with me when I saw it.  It didn't want to get its picture taken.  Then you see the picture of tadpoles, my first sighting of a wild snake, a giant salamander crawling up a wall, me standing next to a giant praying mantis, a giant mayfly and a giant io moth. Next is Ivan swimming in a deep river with all pond creatures surrounding him.  The last picture is my pet dragon.






   

1 comment:

Ceci said...

Those real bugs next to your finger gave me the CREEPS! My whole body itches now.